With the Aiways App, your smartphone becomes the direct link to your Aiways. Easily monitor and control your vehicle at any time and from anywhere. Discover all the key functions at a glance:
Vehicle status monitoring
– Check your charging level and driving range – Monitor the charging status and progress in real time – View the current lock status of the doors and windows
Remote vehicle control
– Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely – Open and close the doors, windows and tailgate – Easily locate your vehicle using the flash lights or whistle function – Start your vehicle with your smartphone
Vehicle climate control
– Check the current temperature of your vehicle and activate the A/C remotely – Easily schedule the activation of the A/C to reach the desired temperature
Invite guest users
– Allow other users such as family, friends or colleagues to use your vehicle from their smartphone
– Play our video tutorials to discover more about your Aiways vehicle – Access the full content of your vehicle user manual
– The Aiways App and connected services only work with Aiways vehicles that are equipped with the required vehicle connectivity module. – The use of the Aiways App requires the registration of a personal Aiways App account and the pairing to your vehicle. – The functions can be restricted temporarily if there is insufficient data transmission bandwidth.
¹The stated figures have been calculated using the legally required measurement techniques. Previously, consumption figures were measured using the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC). Since 1 September 2017, certain new vehicles have been given type approval in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure, WLTP). Compared with NEDC, WLTP represents a more realistic procedure for measuring fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. As of 1 September 2018, NEDC is gradually being replaced by WLTP. The fuel consumption figures and CO2 emissions measured using WLTP are, in many cases, higher than those measured using NEDC, which is attributable to the more realistic test conditions associated with WLTP.
We are currently legally obliged to state the NEDC figures. In respect of new vehicles that have already been granted type approval in accordance with WLTP, the NEDC figures are derived from the WLTP figures. Until it becomes mandatory, the statement of the WLTP figures is made voluntarily. NECD values, which are given as a range, do not form part of the offer, as they do not relate to a specific vehicle. They serve solely to facilitate comparison between different vehicle types. Aerodynamics, weight and rolling resistance may change due to optional extras and accessories and have the ability – just like personal driving style and weather/traffic conditions – to influence the fuel consumption, electricity consumption, CO2 emissions and on-road performance of a vehicle.
The images shown are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary.